Luxury suites designed to make the everyday extraordinary.
The Lakeview Hotel was developed in the early 1930's as a prestige vacation property within the Prince Albert National Park. It was no accident that early developers of this period chose the scenic location -- nestled high above the town site which offered beautiful views of Waskesiu Lake. Recognizing the uniqueness of the location the Resortco Development team was inspired to re-develop the Lakeview Hotel to create a legacy property for future generations to enjoy.
THE LAKEVIEW -- a re-developed property is comprised of 12 luxury suites with underground heated parking. The Lakeview offers availability 365 days a year.
- Vaulted ceilings
- Noise reducing insulation, resilient channel (sound bar) and gyp-crate fire and sound protection throughout
- State of the art heating and cooling system
- Lutron Smart Home wiring system and LED light fixtures throughout
- Ceramic flooring in the kitchen and living areas
- Laminate wood flooring throughout the bedrooms
- Solid maple trim and custom shaker style maple doors
- Oak cabinets, custom ceramic tile backsplashes, Quartz or Granite countertops and stunning islands
- Stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances including refrigerators equipped with ice makers, convection ovens and ranges with wall mounted canopy hood fans and 6 cycle dishwashers
- Indoor and outdoor glass fireplaces
- Outdoor decks that have been covered in a Flexstone finish and trimmed with glass railings to retain the gorgeous view of Waskesiu Lake
- Room darkening Lutron Roller Shades
- Triple glazed windows by Ply Gem
- Extensive use of stone accent which complement the lap siding, the board and batten siding and shake trim on the gables of the building
- Year round access and use of our fully heated underground parking garage and storage